Power was out all morning. Yay me. No TV, No Internet, No phones, No water.
With even more snow last night, I had more shoveling to do. No biggie, I think.. and I go shovel a walkway (AGAIN) from my steps to the driveway.
I then put on the Ipod and went to shovel the hot tub deck (AGAIN).
As I was finishing and turning around to come back in the house, I found this:



The roof snow fell off the front of the house. I'm surprised I didn't hear it. I guess I had that Ipod a little loud :)
Anyway, it filled my front porch and filled in my new shoveled walkway I had done minutes before.
I swear someone's up there laughing at me.
10 comments:
ok, now that just sux! wads! I would be soooo ticked! but just so you know, you just got the Gilligan's Isl;and theme song stuck in my head...
no phones no lights no motorcar, not a single luxury....thanks Leesa! Thanks a lot!
:)
Stacie
Wow! Leesa, I've NEVER seen snow like that before and I guess I never will. It's pretty but all that work...aiieeeeeeeeeiiiii!
I'm not laughing but I'm sure shaking my head. I'm just thinking how wonderful it will be in 12 days when I snowshoe into the park!
u know....as pretty as all that is ....i am getting a bit concerned......does anyone check on you folks our there in nowhere land stuck in their houses under all that snow?....
how do you prepare for this?....how do you get out to mable and the rest of the equine .....
i am getting concerned...... =)
those are some massive chunks of snow... thank goodness you weren't under it when it slid off.
That is more snow then I have ever seen...
Seems like warmer weather is on it's way...
Oh my God, I know what it is. Second photo. SNOWFLAKES hanging on your deck.
Good Lord, woman! Take them down!!!
Seriously..be careful, ok??
~L.
Dr.M~ funny you mention that, I notice on the news they're talking about all the snow everywhere BUT here :)
Our little town does ok. Yesterday was just a really bad day for us. We only had power for a couple of hours during the day. Snowplows were having problems so no one was on the roads.
It hit 34 degrees so all the snow was falling off of roofs and trees which causes even more problems.
Laura~.. I love those snowflakes! Do you think they're jinxed??
Ok I'm laughing at Laura's comment! Maybe the snowflakes are actually bringing you MORE snow! :)
Well, at least most of it fell OFF of the porch.
M~
my kids wanna move to that area now so they won't have school
"Holy Crap Dad that is alot of snow. Maybe more than I would want." One of my kids comment.
Post a Comment