Monday, April 30

No News is Good News....Right?



I've been left the week without a vehicle. Usually not a biggie to me, but it seems lately I've been hit with the antsy bug and all I want to do is get out. And, as Leesa's Law goes, as soon as I don't have a vehicle, the weather is gorgeous. :)

We do have a property for sale several acres over that has an awesome pond, much bigger than mine that has a fountain and a lot of wildlife around.
I might see if I can go investigate over there if the weather is as nice tomorrow. Lucky for me I know the realtor :)
It's for sale for about 1.2 million if any of you are interested ;)

No sign of bear yet, even though I expect them anyday. The property is mostly ready, but I'm sure they'll surprise me as usual. The morning geese are back...nature's alarm clock. If I can catch them on video for you I will.

Not much else to tell around here. It's been pretty quiet.
It is nice to hear the frogs again at night :)
I could do without the geese wake-up call though. I purposely got rid of all clocks and alarm clocks for just that reason.

I guess I could wake up to worse though.

4 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Only 1.2 mil? Pocket change! I'll move in next week. LOL..

Geese! Oh boy tell me about Geese! LOL
Stacie

Marianna said...

Oh yeah, I'll bring my checkbook!

I don't think we have geese this far in to the city. There's a small pond in town though so they may be by there, but I don't have anything but Country music waking me up!

:)
M~

Unknown said...

yeah I get antsy and wanna go when I have no gas and no money to get gas, kind of like right now only I dont wanna go anywhere lol

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hey, if all your blog friends chip in a bit, we can buy that land and have a HUGE blog party! Kinda like Woodstock...we'll call it "Blogstock"!!! ;)