This is one of my fave's from the Tulips. It's not the best photo, it was pretty windy and I was pretty cold. But I love the mountains in the background and that one layer of yellow tulips up top.
I tried tweaking and even cropping.. it's still not the best. But it's my fave :)
The sun was out for a few this morning, but is now hiding. After house searches we might go find the Point Defiance Zoo--weather pending.
Wow. I'm so in love with these. We had snow and unexpected 17 degree weather last week. So all the tulips froze and cracked. I've been so sad. These photos make me happy again!
Sigh. Today would have been GORGEOUS for the zoo. But instead I went to work. Only to find my computer wasn't working. So now I wasted the day. And now I'm back home. Pffft. Hope you got to the zoo!
10 comments:
We love all of your tulip pictures! They are great!! It really looks like spring.Thanks for sharing them with us!
I like the first one best.
Very nice photo.
Take Care
Michael
Wow. I'm so in love with these. We had snow and unexpected 17 degree weather last week. So all the tulips froze and cracked. I've been so sad. These photos make me happy again!
I'm not sure that comment went up.. hmmm?
Oh, I agree. That is one gorgeous pic.
Sigh. Today would have been GORGEOUS for the zoo. But instead I went to work. Only to find my computer wasn't working. So now I wasted the day. And now I'm back home. Pffft. Hope you got to the zoo!
:)
M~
yes very pretty
awesome shot! I love that back row of yellow too!
Very pretty. I like the top one best. Love the somber tones, the moody sky and mountains.
"You're outa the woods, you're outa the dark, you're outa the night... step into the sun, step into the light...."
That's what that field of flowers reminds me of. :)
~S
Those are stunning photos. They're heartlifting in their beauty.
Post a Comment