Oh, I think this is one of the most creative you've done in a long time! No PS, is there?
No, no PS.
Fabulous photo!Hits explore for sure.Take CareMichael
wow cool
PS?? what is that?nice bubbles.... very floaty
PS is photoshop, as in if I'd manipulated the photo in any way.I didn't :)
Oh pretty!! Reminds me of Marianna's bubble pictures!
:) this makes me smile!M~
What fun and awesome shot!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh, I think this is one of the most creative you've done in a long time! No PS, is there?
No, no PS.
Fabulous photo!
Hits explore for sure.
Take Care
Michael
wow cool
PS?? what is that?
nice bubbles.... very floaty
PS is photoshop, as in if I'd manipulated the photo in any way.
I didn't :)
Oh pretty!! Reminds me of Marianna's bubble pictures!
:) this makes me smile!
M~
What fun and awesome shot!
Post a Comment