Sunday, April 15

Oh Blah Dee, Oh Blah Da



Not much to really tell ya about.
I spent most of my day in a car or looking at property. Of course the majority of the time I was inside, the sun was out.
Come to think of it, I didn't take one photo today.

I think we found what we wanted, but have a few more to look at.
Might even head home earlier than we planned. I'll be back in a few weeks though.

This is a blah post.
I'm in a blah mood.

One house I looked at today had a kitty. I of course had to pay lots of attention to it :)

I miss my critters.

4 comments:

Marianna said...

You didn't take a photo yesterday?! OMG send help!

Go play with your babies. I know they miss you...

M~

Unknown said...

No photos wow. That's odd for you. Would be odd for me lol.

~grey said...

did you add that red tulip to the photo... or was it like that? very cool photos!

Leesa said...

Nope, the red tulip was there on it's own :)