OMGosh....how cute is that! Was this by any chance a pic sent by your house sitter? From your house?? I'm thinking not because of the green and the flowers blooming..it seems like a little too early for that in MT, but I could be wrong????Stacie
No, this is in WI I think. I'd love to have captured this though :)
oh wow so pretty
Oh this is sooo sweet! Is it normal for a black fur'red Mama to have a white fur'red cub? What a cutie!M~
That's amazing...and SOOOOO adorable! :)
How cute! Any bears showing up in your own backyard yet?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMGosh....how cute is that! Was this by any chance a pic sent by your house sitter? From your house?? I'm thinking not because of the green and the flowers blooming..it seems like a little too early for that in MT, but I could be wrong????
Stacie
No, this is in WI I think. I'd love to have captured this though :)
oh wow so pretty
Oh this is sooo sweet! Is it normal for a black fur'red Mama to have a white fur'red cub? What a cutie!
M~
That's amazing...and SOOOOO adorable! :)
How cute! Any bears showing up in your own backyard yet?
Post a Comment