
I've had the same dream three nights in a row now.
Well not the same dream, but the same type of dream. Same theme.
Same person, same idea... different scenario.
Of course, I looked it up.
It really amazes me sometimes when the interpretation is right on...
:: Recurring dreams are quite common and are often triggered by a certain life situation or a problem that keeps coming back again and again. These dreams may recur daily, once a week, or once a month, but whatever the frequency, there is little variation in the dream content itself. It usually points to a personal weakness, fear, or your inability to cope with something in your life - past or present.
:: The repetitive patterns in your dream can reveal some of the most valuable information on yourself. It may point to a conflict, situation or matter in your waking life that remains unresolved or unsettled. Or some urgent underlying message in your unconscious is demanding to be understood.
::You must be willing to look within yourself and confront whatever you may find no matter how difficult it my be.
::You must be able to look at the dream from an objective point of view. Try to get past the emotional and reactive elements of the dream and get down to the symbolic images. Many times dreams are masked by elements that are disturbing preventing you to delve any deeper. This is a defense mechanism that your unconscious may be putting up.
Yep, that's it.
Makes no sense to you probably, but makes perfect sense to me.
And, I'm halfway there :)
Scary, I tell ya.
5 comments:
which site do you use... to look up dreams?
My sister had a dream... and I want to see what it means...
www.dreammoods.com
Tanks!
I get 'em too...I hate it. I hate being told, even if by me in an altered state of mind, what's wrong with me...I don't want to know sometimes. And yet I do, ya know? LOL
Stacie
Wow, 3 nites in a row, huh? That in itself would disturb me...
M~
Post a Comment