Thursday, April 5

Dessert To-Go



I really do have things to do.
But, instead I'm doing things like this.
I'll regret it tomorrow morning I'm sure, when it's time to hit the road.
Oh well.
It keeps me sane.
Or
Maybe not ;)

8 comments:

Nature Girl said...

LOL, well, if not you then me, It's definitely keeping me sane!
Stacie

Michael said...

Sanity is over-rated... ;-)

Marianna said...

Sanity bites. I'd rather be me!

:)
M~

Shephard said...

Are you taking these? Where did you find a cupcake with feet??
Ya know, you could buy a Mr. Potato Head and start a really interesting desert series....
~S :)

Leesa said...

Agree.
Agree.
Agree.
I found them at Walmart! 4 colors..aren't they cute?

Marianna said...

LOL ~ funny thing... I just saw the same cupcake feeties at my Walmart!

:)
M~

Paige said...

Too funny!!brt

Unknown said...

omg that is so cute. Now where can I get those cupcake holders lol