Thursday, April 26

Next Day...



Critter's fine. You'd never know it happened.
He's back to harassing other cats and being lazy.

It's not so much what happened, as it is that I didn't notice he was missing. I do have quite a few, I know, but he's one of those cats that's pretty much always in view.. kind of like Trout. You can't miss Trout.

It's a nice day, the sun is out, and I'm outta here. I hear the big city callin' my name.

Something must be waiting for me to photograph it, right?

6 comments:

Memphis said...

Cats are funny. Some of them are never bothered by anything. It just rolls right off them. Others are vengeful and carry a grudge. You never know when they're going to get you back, but you know it's coming.

Kat said...

Glad to hear he's okay! Cats are so resilient!

Jennifer said...

I am glad to hear that Critter is back to normal. I can't wait until we are in out house so I can get some kittens to entertain me!!!

Angela said...

You have fretted over it waaay more than he :-). I'm sure he'll learn to make more appearances even more frequently now or start meowing tons *giggles*.
Have a good day photo hunting!

Laurie and Chris said...

Glad to hear your baby is ok. We had a cat locked in our garage for two days and didn't know it. The owner came over and asked if we had seen it we said no then we heard loud purring and saw the cat in the garage window.

Marianna said...

Yeah, I agree ~ you probably were more upset than Critter was but I'm glad you're better now. I hope you captured some pretty photos!

M~