
So, I can't decide.
I really really want to cut my hair. Which I know I'll do eventually. But, I'd also like to donate it to Locks of Love.
But without going Britney, I'd have to grow it about 4 more inches. So, do I endure all this hair and 4 more inches for a while? Or ,just go for it and cut it all off?
I know.. I really do have have tough decisions to make, don't I?
My brain is tired now :P
15 comments:
Britney! Britney! Britney!
John's such a cheerleader. I think he even has pom poms.
:P
My coworker just cut hers for locks of love. I'm seriously contemplating doing mine, but I have a ways to go. I'm sure you have more than 10 inches you could cut off!
M~
Yeah, he's a funny guy :P
I could easily cut off 10 inches, just not sure I want to go THAT short.
We'll see :)
Oh ~ btw, she told me they stretch it wet. So, that might help you decide if you want to do it or not.
M~
I want to smell it first.
I say wait a little bit. I would love to do that.
Cut it all off and you are still beautiful. Imagine how much it would mean if you did too. It will grow back.
Take Care
Michael
I'll go into withdrawls, but it is a worthy cause, and it will grow back. What a wonderful gift, your beautiful hair for someone that has none.
Wait only a little more to go :)
That's an excellent idea. I wish I had the guts to get mine cut off and go short!
yeah don't do a britney lol I like the long hair but its your hair lol. If you wanna donate just suck it up and let it grow if not chop chop I guess.
Welll.... I for one don't like long hair. So if it was me... it would have been chopped long time ago. LOL
I guess it all depends on how short you want it to be?
You do have beautiful hair...
and it is a great cause!
tough decision.... :)
Forget Britney... go Michael Jordan...
OK, its simple, there is someone that has NONE that needs yours. You will still have some left, "seed" stock, you can grow it again. You will have hair, they will have hair. Your neck will be lighter, and up in Seattle weather, you will not have as much mold growing in those tresses.
Do IT!
I just whacked all of mine off after trying for three years to get it the length Locks of Love needed. I couldn't wait anymore, I needed the change so I just cut it all off. I've taken some guff for not waiting but I needed to go short.
BUT...there is another organization run by Pantene called "beautiful locks" or something similar that only needs 8 inches. Might want to research that.
Post a Comment