Friday, April 6

Crosses Fingers



I hit the road for Seattle in the morning. Well, actually I guess it's today, isn't it?
Should be interesting.
I'll take photos along the way.
Let's all hope it's uneventful, and that Leesa's Law stays here :)
Well..not for my sitter, I guess.
But you know what I mean.

5 comments:

Marianna said...

Be safe!
And see if you can find this view of Seattle for us!

:)
M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Have a great time! :)

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip

Phaedrous said...

Happy trails to you,
Until we meet again,
Happy trails to you,
Keep smilin until then.

Nature Girl said...

Ok, I'm going to trust that you have all the cameras, batteries, computers, and cords and accessories that you need, but there are a few things required for road trips. and not just maps either.

Do you have some kick ass music to listen to when it's not feasible to drive with the windows down?
How 'bout a good kick in the pants pop? Jolt? Ok, Diet coke is alright I guess...
gas station coffee (you must drink simultaneously with the jolt)
sunflower seeds
candy bar of choice
bottle of water
lip balm
sunglasses
Billy Idol cd

ok, you can go now.
I'll be waiting for pics! The scenery along that drive is FAB!
Stacie