Saturday, April 21

Scavenger Hunt : Steps





Subway escalator, Washington D.C

12 comments:

srp said...

At least they are escalators and not steps you have to climb... that is a dark tunnel they are disappearing into there.

Anonymous said...

Oh, good! A shot of one of those never ending escalators! I love those and haven't seen anything like it on the hunt today. Well done.

Jennifer said...

Very cool photo!

Anonymous said...

bless escalators....stirs are a terrible toil on the feet :)

Andree said...

One of the first times I visited my son in DC, we went on the Metro and he had to teach me the local etiquette: don't stand side by side to talk. You have to stand in a line on the right! That allows runners to run up the escalator. That was frustrating for me when I wanted to yak and yak forever!!

Anonymous said...

I was in washington DC for a conference years ago and the escalators weren't working -- I got a workout that day though!

Teena in Toronto said...

What a cool freaky shot!

Mine's up too :)

Marianna said...

It kinda reminds me of that escalator in DC, actually.

:)
M~

Leesa said...

Umm..yeah :P

Marianna said...

hehehehehehehehehehe

:P

(nervous laughter)
M~

Laurie and Chris said...

I have never seen an escalator like that before. What a great shot for this weeks theme.

~grey said...

Wow.... cool shot!
almost scary!

So how many times did you ride the escalator up... before getting a good shot. :)