Friday, April 20

Uncooperative

I'm having one of those days...

The weather has been uncooperative.
So has the ladder.
So has the internet or my computer, can't figure out which.
The bird bath broke.
My camera battery wouldn't charge.
The washing machine shakes like an earthquake.
And..
I sunk in the mud in my fuzzy slippers this morning :(

It's about 3pm.. can I go back to bed?

5 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

I think I would head for bed or don't try to do anything else today:)

Michael said...

It's never too late to go back to bed! Sounds like you've earned it!

Marianna said...

Geez, woman! I see Leesa's Law caught up with you now that you're back in Montana! I guess it missed you.

M~

~grey said...

oh no!!! not the fuzzy slippers!

I think it is safe to say that nothing more can happen... you've done it all

Anonymous said...

Hi. Stumbled on your site!! Nice!! I call those days(they seem to happen often), "do-over" days!!!!