Not a whole lot new to blog about. Lots of snow, cold, and sledding. I think Amy and Cody are getting their fill of snow. Last night after dinner we pulled them along the roads behind the 4wheeler. I got to ride backwards with a camera in my hand. I was just waiting for one swift turn so me and camera would go flying off, thankfully that didn't happen.
8 comments:
If it weren't for all that snow, that looks like a lot of fun. ;)
It snowed over in Daytona Beach this moring (or so I'm told). Just flurries but still...brrrrr.
Awesome!
that looks like so much fun!
You make snow look like so much fun!
That just looks fast ... and cold!!!! :o)
I'm just amazed by the sheer amount!
These are such great shots! They will never forget this trip!
M~
Wow - what fun and great action shots. I like your work.
I'm having a little give-away over on my blog. No gimicks, just fun. It's my way of celebrating the anniversary of my blog.
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment