
Well, it's official, we've had at least 2 feet of snow so far and it's still snowing pretty heavy.
I worked all morning on the hot tub deck, but I'm starting to get blisters so no more. I had to shovel a path to the driveway for poor Taylor so she can get out. I can barely see the car. I'm not sure I can keep up.
In other news, it appears we have a coyote den on the property. If you remember the huge brush pile we have for burning, seems it's their home now. My neighbors walked out their yesterday and took a look and sure enough there's all the signs and tracks of coyotes. Great. Time to do a cat count.
I can't do anymore. I think I'll crawl into bed with some hot chocolate.
14 comments:
At two more feet, it really doesn't matter, but is it dry powdery snow or the wet heavy stuff?
Oh my gosh, Leesa. This is just beyond nuts! I can't imagine all this snow...
I love the pics with Taylor ~ she looks so small in all the snow!
The coyotes scare me. I hope they find a new home.
M~
On one hand..coyotes! How cool! On the other hand...YIKES! I'll be keeping and eye out for pics!
That snow is insane! IN sane!
I'm sure Osbasso will drive over and shovel the snow.
Don't forget a dash of Peppermint Schnapps in that hot chocolate. Warm yourself from the inside out...you deserve it for even attempting to tackle all of that. Sweet dreams!
wow
Oooo.....WAY WAY too cold for me!!! Well, I guess as long as I had a nice warm bed and hot chocolate, it wouldn't be too bad! :)
LOVE the pictures of Taylor...SO adorable!
Oh I sure hope that this COLD weather I am having... doesn't drop down to you...
It is -31C (-24F) outside right now... but with the wind it feels like -49C (-56F)
OMGoooooodness it is cold...
Won't you run out of fingers and toes?
Os...it's powdery nice snow, just heavy.
M and Stace..they scare me a bit too, but I'm still grabbing the camera :)
Moose...great idea!
Grey...don't you dare send that cold, I've had enough :P
John...eh? finger and toes?
Yeah..won't you run out when counting cats?
Ahh... funny guy :)
Newp, it's under 10 toes and 10 fingers :P
Oh? No new kittens yet?
Not yet :P
Post a Comment