
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED A WINTER
STORM WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM MST /10 PM PST/
THIS EVENING TO 5 PM MST /4 PM PST/ TUESDAY.
TOTAL SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 12 INCHES...WITH LOCAL
AMOUNTS UP TO 16 INCHES ARE EXPECTED BY TUESDAY AFTERNOON. IN
ADDITION...WESTERLY WINDS OF 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 45 MPH
WILL CAUSE SIGNIFICANT BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW WITH LOCALIZED
BLIZZARD CONDITIONS.
10 comments:
Good Lord, woman.
M~
LOL @ Marianna...
This actually sounds like the same storm that is suppose to hit us at midnight tonight...
God be with you!
You got a job with the weather service?
We're supposed to get it, but there's not a cloud in the sky...
Couldn't do it....I just couldn't.
Light that fire and stay warm, girl! :)
YIKES!
SWEET!!
I am snowshoeing in the park this weekend. Yay, maybe I'll get snowed in.
Have good days!
Leesa: That can be scary or an adventure. Either way, I hope you are stocked up with food. Stay warm!
Good luck! Found you through Stacie ... nice to meet you hope you stay warm!
Post a Comment