Monday, January 28

Morning After

So it finally stopped snowing. I brushed off my car last night but it's gotten a few more inches on it overnight. I still need to shovel to get to the drivers side door and hopefully back it out to move it. My body is still so sore from shoveling yesterday, I'm not sure how much I can do today. The snow is heavier this morning too, I guess from sitting all night.













The snow falling off the roof has totally taken away the front of the house. I can't get to the birdfeeders anymore. I did try this morning, but I'm afraid I'll sink and get stuck. So.. I've just been throwing the seed on top the pile. They don't seem to mind :)













This pile here is where you'd usually see my driveway, the car, the barn, the horses.. but not today. All snow.













The temps are at least back up to the 20's, so I'm happy with that. Deb can keep her wind chills up there with her.
Hubs called me this morning to let me know it snowed about an inch and a half in Redmond and that people were sliding everywhere and calling in to work. Geesh.

Ok.. Back to trying to get my car out.

7 comments:

Marianna said...

Oh geez, there's no way I would have been able to get up that hill in Redmond!

Girl, I am still shaking my head in awe over your snow. This is simply incomprehendable!

M~

Unknown said...

In Kalispell, the snow has been kinda wimpy all winter. I'd say we have maybe 6 inches. It snows, then melts, then snows, so on. I guess we're not getting much snow because it's all falling on your place. :)

manababies said...

This is why you don't need a treadmill. What a workout! You are actually making me miss the snow. Not so much the cold there. Hang in there... January is at a close and February usually flies by (right?). :) Cute pet photos.

~grey said...

dont need to worry about this cold front.... it isn't moving. If and when it does decide on moving...I will blow it East.

Still -44C here. I have never been this cold.

I can't believe all the snow you have. Wow! That photo from your front porch is incredible!! I think someone is trying to bury you.

Unknown said...

I can't think of anything to say but WOW

Unknown said...

oh wait, how much time have you spent this winter diggin your car out from under hte snow?

Im A Foto Nut said...

ok where's my suitcase damit?!