
Well, last day of fun for the Texans. Although, not sure how much fun they'll have. It's a bit rainy today. You mix that with the snow on the ground and the temps and you get a bunch of hard snow and slush. Oh and lovely wind on top of that. I see most of the day being spent inside. I do think they got their fill of snow this week though.
Tomorrow bright and early I get to drive them to Spokane. I'm afraid what the roads might be like.
With the roads and weather, I'm sure it will be about 7 hours for me round trip. There is a Costco in between, so I may go play :)
Everything will go back to routine and I'll have to start feeding the animals again (Amy did my chores this week, voluntarily I might add), and I guess until Spring everything will be the same.
Some things I've forgotten to mention recently, I had more than a few photos chosen for business Christmas cards this year. Not so much big bucks as recognition for my websites. I do have several being framed for a local store, and I also have a store in Idaho interested in my greeting cards. I will get to work on those after everyone's gone.
I didn't really set up any resolutions this year, but I do have two goals.
One--to get my photos back out there and to local businesses.
and
Two--getting back on the treadmill and getting some exercise. Winter is the worst here for being a lazy ol' couch potato. Not that I wasn't already :)
4 comments:
That's AWSOME about the photos and cards Leesa! Way to go!
Wanna be my treadmill partner? I need to get back on as well...
I don't know why I thought you were going to the airport today...I guess I just thought today was Sunday..it sure feels like it's sunday here...at least with costco in between you can stock up on a few things...
I think it's wonderful to be getting recognition for your photos.
Costco is a very dangerous place for me!!! ;)
Stay safe on those roads!
That is awesome of Amy to do all your chores for you... she is a great sister to have!
Have a safe drive... and have fun in Costco. I love that place...
Oh and congrats on getting your photos out there!
GREAT PHOTOS ARE SO FUN!!!!!
Post a Comment