Tuesday, January 29

I Needs Me Spinach













Five more inches last night and still snowing. I was going to pass on shoveling today, still sore, but I don't have the option. I worry about how much snow the hot tub deck can handle. So back out I go.
Once again we have to have special equipment out here to widen our driveway. As I drove down it yesterday, I couldn't open my doors to step out of the car.

Lost power most of the night. Of course I stay awake because you hear EVERY noise. The creaks, the cracks, the cats playing with toys... you name it.
Thankfully I do have power so far today.

Ok.. out to shovel. I better at least lose weight.

8 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Wow. No power = no fun. That's a bit scary (at least for me it would be).

Be careful and STAY WARM!!!

Nature Girl said...

Yikes Leesa! I don't even have words! I wish I could help you out...I'm mentally sending some warm sun to at least help melt the snow off the deck...are you getting it?
Stacie

Osbasso said...

That doesn't look like spinach... (but it's a cool picture!).

... Paige said...

I think you have had enough already.
No offence Osbasso but you look a little creepy pepping out from behind the plant.

Moosekahl said...

We are now getting the same...subzero temps, lots and lots of snow, and blowing like crazy! Be careful out there...

Killjoy said...

Yeah, If I were closer, I'd love to help out as well. I'm tired of this stupid ocean and sunshine anyway.

Cambria said...

wow, and I thought we had it bad here in NW Montana!

~grey said...

Wow.... good idea to try to keep the deck cleared off...
I just heard on the news that a few shops or small stores in Idaho had their roofs collapse in all the snow....

Just think of the muscles you are building!!!