
I do have a post to go with this photo, but I'm going to write it later.
But, I will you leave you with this...
~6am
~airport
~no sleep
~train
~moose
~blizzard
~macho buttheads in big trucks who think they can drive in mini-blizzards at 70mph.
Seven hours later...
It's either happy hour or naptime.
I choose naptime.
6 comments:
Butthead?? I don't believe I've ever seen you use that word! You MUST be stressed!! (glad you made it home!)
Glad you made it back safe and sound for nap time! That looks ugly!
I'm envious. I haven't had the luxury of choosing naps in years.
Glad you're home.
I wanna see the moose!
(Glad you're home safe and sound)
I'm glad you are home safe but I gotta know how the MOOSE was involved :)
is there such a thing as a mini blizzard? we have had 4 major snow storms in one week, enough to drive me nuts. ack. glad you are home safe and sound, sounds like ya'all had a good time. take care. i'm at wordpress, but you already know that, i think you have been to my page. i put up some piccies today of the grossness that was our driveway.
Post a Comment