I've been wanting to learn HDR for awhile now, but since I can't really get out now and take multiple exposure shots, I've been playing with tonemapping instead. Pretty close to HDR but only one photo used and not as dramatic.
I've been meaning to ask you about this all day. I just downloaded my photoshop to the computer today, but I wonder that I won't be able to do any of this...I have photoshop elements 4.0...I wonder if that's too old a version? Stacie
9 comments:
I've been meaning to ask you about this all day. I just downloaded my photoshop to the computer today, but I wonder that I won't be able to do any of this...I have photoshop elements 4.0...I wonder if that's too old a version?
Stacie
These are very very cool!
M~
They look like beautiful oil paintings!
I know nothing about HDR or tonemapping but they are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
They are extremely dramatic
Gorgeous
Take Care
Michael
I have attempted this too. It's not as easy as it looks.
Very cool!
I can't wait to learn.
Have good days!
Wow!!! Excellent job on the tone mapping! And beautiful shots too :) Which program did you use?
Thanks :)
Cambria, I used the Dynamic Photo HDR program.
Post a Comment