Tuesday, April 3

What, No Cats?



Oh you knew this was coming, right? Funny thing is, this is about the area I'll be moving.
I would think though that cat yoga would have come first. Have you seen the positions these cats can get into?

Think Taylor is ready for yoga?

7 comments:

Marianna said...

LOL ~ Taylor doesn't seem the yoga kind of doggy. And yeah, I can just see Trout doing yoga positions! LOL

M~

Nature Girl said...

Yep, that sounds like a Seattlish thing to do alright! I really envy you the drive thru espresso stands and chocolate covered coffee beans with every order by the way.
There's no way Licorice would stand for this yoga bit...he'd be so unruly we'd be kicked out of class. I swear, I can't take that boy anywhere!
Stacie

Michael said...

Hah hah those silly Seattle people... hey, wait a minute!

;-)

Im A Foto Nut said...

I have come to believe that people will spend their money on just about anything these days. LOL I thought I had seen it all....but then again, I doubt I ever will.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha - my Taylor still does the "play pose" does that count????

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I ALMOST posted something about this (it was in our morning paper this morning).

All I could think of was, if that were me in a yoga class with my dog (Strider), we couldn't last a day.

He'd get us kicked out by going around while the class was in those yoga poses and sticking his nose up everyone's butt (you know...just saying "Hi!")

And I think the reason they have dogs doing it is because they're usually SO wired! Cats are already cool and laid back, you know? :)

;)

Anonymous said...

I thought I commented yesterday but I must've not completed it after preview.errrr
I can see alot of problems happening with this.
tc