
So, Seattle.
We did find a place and signed on everything yesterday.
I will go back at the end of the month to get the keys and take a few things down. I think my sis and nephew might even join me.
This is not a permanent residence, just a second one. The hubs won't be working in CA anymore, but Seattle. So he will also go between there and Montana.
The condo is actually in Redmond. I really like it, it had great windows, well lit and a nice view. Very close to Redmond Town Square, which I was excited about. It was nice to be 10 minutes from a store or restaurant again.
Oh and food delivery! Can't wait :)
Back in Montana now. Similar weather I think. Fifties during the day, 30's at night. There might even be snow the next couple of nights. No sign of bear so far as I can tell.
We did see herds of elk last night and the red-winged blackbirds are back. The pond is thawed and has ducks. Mainly mallards and wood ducks.
The little zoo was fine. Took me an hour to find Trout, as he obviously had gotten out. I found him in the garage. I'm not sure how long he was out, but he came running right to me and then slept just about until the next day. Of course my neck seemed to be the favorite place to sleep. Sinclair wanted the same spot, but she chose the top of my head instead.
I think they missed me :)
7 comments:
Great pictures from your trip! Glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound... sounds like Trout may have been making some secret plans with the horse though...
Regg and Romeo fight over my left shoulder when I'm on my side. They only snuggle on my neck and head when I'm sad...and they just "know" when I'm sad. It's sort of cute
P3~Trout is just trouble :P
Moose~my cats sense the same thing. They always have :)
Isn't it great how pets "just know"?
Cool! What happens with your zoo when you are in Redmond now?
I love your city photography. I knew it would be as awesome as your MT stuff!
Condo Pics Next?
Yeah, I agree with I.S. ~ I love your city photos. You captured some pretty sights.
M~
Always great pictures from you.
Will you be spending time between both places then?
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment