Monday, April 9

Peek-a-Boo



As I mentioned before, nice weekend, nice Easter :)
I spent Saturday at John's so I could make a cheesecake for Sunday. I was immediately harassed for bringing my own eggs. Who remembers their friends have chickens that lay eggs?
I hung out there for the night, and learned how to play the Lord of The Rings game...of course I got killed my first try.
Oh and I received an Easter basket! I don't think I've gotten one in about 20yrs. It's full of chocolate of course...I need to find that gym :)

Sunday, we went to ~d~'s for Easter dinner. A wonderful dinner with the best ASPARAGUS I've ever had ;).. I hear I'll be eating it for years to come.

Today..not sure what to do yet. The weather is iffy for photos, not because of grey skies, but wind. I can never seem to get good shots when it's windy. The sun is peeking out every now and then, so maybe I'll get lucky. I may search for a park, if not.. I can always find indoor activities.

Not very good TV choices in the room. I missed the beginning of the Sopranos season and no food network. Bleh.
The internet is also pretty laggy (is that a word?). But... the goal wasn't to hang out in the room all the time.

So, that's Seattle so far.

Oh..forgot to mention. Talked to my petsitter and the bear are already out and roaming around. Oh Joy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the incredible cheesecake!!!

I would offer to let you hang out at my house for the tv, but as you know it is spring break. K and B are home and there is no peace and quiet to be found there.

Laurie and Chris said...

It sounds like you are having a good time. That is great!!

Unknown said...

Did you have any problems with the Toilet at ~D~'s place?

Nature Girl said...

rofl@ P3...you're goooood!

Glad you're getting out and about Leesa...I can't wait to see all the pix you come up with. DH and I were talking the other night about retirement and Seattle came up...I miss it sometimes.
Stacie

Leesa said...

Terry--it did work!!
But actually I don't think I used the bathroom he actually worked on :)

Marianna said...

I'm still laughing that you brought your own eggs! That's pretty dang funny!

OMG you missed Sopranos? We'll discuss.

M~

Michael said...

What an adorable picture.

Take Care
Michael

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go to Seattle. I love your photography.