Gawd ~ thank you for reminding me that I needed to order some of your cards!Um... lemme get back to you on any others that I liked. I do like the bubble series, btw.M~
I just looked at your cards they are amazing. You do such a great job.
I don't know about cards but I wish I had that cupcake lol. Looks so yummy
hmmm.... so many choices... to choose from.I will have to think about this one...
Dandelions! I'd love to see a series of dandelion shots.I collect them and they are very hard to find, I guess because they technically are a weed but I love them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gawd ~ thank you for reminding me that I needed to order some of your cards!
Um... lemme get back to you on any others that I liked. I do like the bubble series, btw.
M~
I just looked at your cards they are amazing. You do such a great job.
I don't know about cards but I wish I had that cupcake lol. Looks so yummy
hmmm.... so many choices... to choose from.
I will have to think about this one...
Dandelions! I'd love to see a series of dandelion shots.
I collect them and they are very hard to find, I guess because they technically are a weed but I love them.
Post a Comment