Thursday, April 12

Kitty Kitty



Pretty uneventful couple of days. Since I'm so close to John's work, we went to lunch last couple of days, Dim Sum yesterday which I am lovin :).. and mexican today. I went to Cougar Mountain Zoo for a couple of hours yesterday. It's hard to get good shots of the cats because they are behind bars, but photoshop helps a little.

I have managed to get around Seattle pretty well with the GPS system in the car. I love this thing.
The truck is a bit big for this area, but that will change once living here. I do like that people get out of my way on the freeway though :) Little girl/Big Truck equals MOVE.

Not sure what's on the agenda tomorrow, depends on the weather. I hope to find the tulip festival and a little sunshine.

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Man .. .what gorgeous eyes! What a gorgeous face. Very "deep" looking.

Anonymous said...

Such a great time of the year to become really familiar with Seattle. :)

Peruby said...

I clicked it to big it and that one paw on the far left looks like it has blood on it. I think the paws belong to another lion in the background. I guess they could belong to her, but she looks strangely angled.

Have you been to a coffee shop yet, like Seattle Coffee?

Nature Girl said...

oh the Tulip Festival!!! I am SOOOO JEalous! Take lots of pix!
sTaCie

Leesa said...

There are two in there, the other is sleeping the opposite direction.
And the other one does have an injured foot, being treated :)

No coffee yet.

Leesa said...

Oh If I get to the tulip festival there will be MANY photos :)

Michael said...

You will see some tulips if you get up that way, I rode by several fields last week on my way through the Skagit Valley. I'm tentatively planning on being up there on Saturday as part of a group ride I'm going on, but it may be a little wet according to the forecast.

Unknown said...

lol Well maybe I should get a big truck lol Get people out of my way

Marianna said...

I very often swear at people like you. Big truck. Me: small car.

:P

Have fun at the festival! I hope you have good weather!

M~