
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
7 comments:
Love the water droplets! Beautiful in black & white...
I really appreciate this quote. Even moreso tomorrow, but it helps today too.
This is one of my favorite photos of yours. Gorgeous!
M~
Excellent (both the picture AND the quote!) :)
Ditto. Love them both.
Thanks.
I needed to read something like this!
:)
Your photography still continues to amaze me!
I think I'm going to take this up for a little while as a motto. It's something I need to do...today is done, I get another chance tomorrow. Good thing to remember these days.
That couln't come at a more perfect time. Thank you.
(I'm here via Leespea)
Post a Comment