
That was today. Kind of sunny, kind of shady, always looking for the warm spot. It was cool and breezy, and at 45 degrees that makes it a bit chilly still.
When the sun did shine in, you could find the animals in the different sun spots in the house. Dreamy :)
As soon as you think spring might be coming, you get a forecast of snow. It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow morning, nothing major but still, snow.
I do see a few green things trying to pop up from the ground, a few tulips a few daffodils. I hope the snow doesn't scare them away.
Which reminds me.... I can't remember when the bear start showing up again. Hmmmmm.
I can't say I accomplished much today. I took a few photos. I fought with a hay bale today, which I believe met my exercise requirement for a couple of days.
I'm really starting to hate hay. It's dusty, gets in my eyes and hair, pockets and shoes, and well.. it's annoying.
I really need to hire a farmhand. Just to deal with the hay and the mud. Any takers?
I'm hoping the snow will clear out and have a sunny day tomorrow. I have a few things to pick up for my housesitter, and photos are always a goal when out on the road.
I'm slowly preparing for my drive to Seattle. I'm really looking forward to it, even though I've never done a drive like this on my own.
I'm taking the monster truck, so small cars beware :)
5 comments:
Hey we had hail here today, you never know what our weather in Seattle is going to do! Always a surprise! ;-)
The next couple of days are supposed to be halfway decent, I'm hoping to capture a few decent sunset photos. That's my next photo goal...
You're DRIVING to Seattle?! WOW! I didn't know! Adventure on the highway!
I'm not big on hay, either, but I'll come up just to keep you company.
:)
M~
Road Trip!!!! I LOVE road trips! Awsome drive that will be, I wish I was going!
Stacie
ps..I LOVE the smell of hay, but I hate when it gets down my shirt!
Ooo...oooo! Pick me! Pick me!! I'll deal with the hay if I can play with the horses! ;)
If I lived near you...I would volunteer to toss some hay around just to be able to be in such beautiful surroundings!
Post a Comment