Wednesday, April 4

Check Lists



Seems I lost a day, eh?
I've been busy the last couple of days getting ready for my trip. I like to have a clean stocked house for my house/pet sitter. As if I have her fooled that my house stays this clean. Yeah, sure.

I haven't had many photo opportunities with the crummy weather, so I bought some goodies and flowers today. I love having the flowers around, the sweets...not so much. I will leave those for my sitter too :)

I've become addicted to the show House. Dr. House actually reminds me of the hubs. He also doesn't have the best bedside manner. I always tell him it's good his patients are animals. They can't complain too much about his manner.

So my list for Seattle?
House hunting
Zoo visits
Park searching
Job visiting
And...
Anything I want, actually :)

I will have my laptop and all my gadgets (of course), so I will be here and stay updated. Pins and needles, I know :P

Oh and two things crackin' me up these days....

Sponge-Bob No-Pants
&
Mr. Barky Von-Schnauzer :)

10 comments:

Phaedrous said...

Leesa,

Why are you moving? It's OK if you want me to FO and mind my own business. I am a curious sort.

P.

Leesa said...

Phaedrous,

I'm not moving completely, we will have two residences. One here in Montana and one in Seattle :)

He will be working in Seattle and I will have a place to escape to sometimes.

Robin Alexa said...

Mr. Barky Von-Schnauzer is the FUNNIEST! I've been calling Charlie that. SO FUNNY.

Marianna said...

One more thing for your list:

pics of the skyline!

:)

Have a blast & call if you need company on the road! And, I have no idea who Barky Von-What'shisname is.

:P
M~

Unknown said...

love that cupcake,makes me hungry

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I'm jealous.

I want to travel...and eat that cupcake. ;)

Nature Girl said...

so jealous. I wish I was going on a roadtrip! It's gonna be a beautiful drive!
Stacie

Angela said...

Have fun!!!. Can't wait to see the pics. Nosy moment here~hubs will be working out of Seattle now & not Cali?.
P.S. My monitor(gets licked) has to get cleaned everytime you show these cupcakes, thanks!! *giggles*. But ya know, it does help on keeping the calories off my arse*LOL*.

Leesa said...

Hi Kaliblue :)

He will doing both for awhile, but slowly it wind up being Seattle only. A bit easier commute for him from Seattle to Montana :)

Minnesota Nice said...

If your husband looks ANYTHING like Dr. House you are one lucky lucky girl, that's all I can say!

Heh. I've been calling my dog Mr. Barky Von-Schnauzer too. Sponge Bob No Pants however creeps me out a little bit :)