I'll trade ya. It's 80 down here. BAH.M~
P.S. ~ I was laughing too hard. Word verification:iurfok
I forget their name, but those little orange flowers..LOVE them! Their one of my alltime faves since childhood.Stacie
I love how hazey the first picture is... pretty...~S
It'll be 86ยบ here today...so I'd rather be at the beach! ;)
I'm with you, I'll take flowers over snow any day.Today here is supposed to be nice then rain then dropping temps yikes
We don't get many 'coffee' days in Texas but I know that mood and feeling, and I like their rare appearances. Great imagery.
We got your cold today. Wet and yucky. The difference is that you make both look pretty.Take CareMichael
The first one is very ethereal.tc
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'll trade ya. It's 80 down here. BAH.
M~
P.S. ~ I was laughing too hard. Word verification:
iurfok
I forget their name, but those little orange flowers..LOVE them! Their one of my alltime faves since childhood.
Stacie
I love how hazey the first picture is... pretty...
~S
It'll be 86ยบ here today...so I'd rather be at the beach! ;)
I'm with you, I'll take flowers over snow any day.Today here is supposed to be nice then rain then dropping temps yikes
We don't get many 'coffee' days in Texas but I know that mood and feeling, and I like their rare appearances. Great imagery.
We got your cold today. Wet and yucky. The difference is that you make both look pretty.
Take Care
Michael
The first one is very ethereal.
tc
Post a Comment