When something happens on your computer/internet that you can't explain. You've made NO changes, NO new software, NO viruses/spyware... something just stops working right.
Soooo... you go to the help pages, the support pages.. tech help... and the answers they give you, well.. you might as well work for Microsoft or be a computer genius to understand.
So, I just have to deal with it because all the solutions they gave me don't change anything, and I don't know enough about 'codes' and 'FF configuration' and 'file this, file that'.
And don't tell me it's because I don't own a MAC so don't even go there.
White & Nerdy
4 comments:
when this happens to me, DH ALWAYS says "what were you doing that made this happen?" (in a tone that suggests it's MY fault) but when it happens to him, it's never his fault, it's the "Stupid f*ing computer". GRRRRRRR!
Well, heck. You took away my fun...
My main annoyance today is that, on a day that I actually need to get some work done at work, everyone wants to come BS.
HA! My day was made just now though...word verification: fatheadi
Dang. I actually thought of a TTAMM & when I went to write my post yesterday, I totally forgot about it! And now I can't remember what it was!
So, how about THAT be my TTAMM: Forgetfulness!
LOL ~ Os ~ my WV: gotorial. Eh?
M~
Ugh, those help pages are horrible. Google your problem. Usually you can find somebody else having the same issue and hopefully a fix. Good luck.
My word verification was "derna" Boring!
Post a Comment