Saturday, November 22

Saturday 9



1. What did you dream about last night?
: I had a dream that two people I know got married, which was shocking to everyone. It was a really weird dream. I didn't like it.

2. Do you often have nightmares?
: Sometimes.. not sure I'd say often.

3. Do you have any special talents?
: Hmm.. I don't know... macro photography maybe?

4. Who is the most talented person that you know?
: Know personally? My neighbor is an amazing gardner.. she has like 8 green thumbs. True talent with gardening. I on the other hand have like bluish black thumbs.

5. What did you watch on TV last?
: South Park

6. Is there a new TV show that you would recommend?
: I haven't watched any new shows lately.

7. Who was the last person you phoned and why?
: I called my sister last, to tell her about toast.

8. Who was the last person who phoned you and why?
: Husband called to check on sick horse.

9. What was the last snail mail letter that you received?
: That wasn't a bill or junk? Wow..who knows.

2 comments:

Nature Girl said...

LOL @ #7...that cracked me up!

:( #8 I hope she/he's ok...

Saturday 9? I hadn't seen this one...hmmmmmm....may have to think about stealing this...
Stacie

LarryLilly said...

I hope your hubby FIRST asked about you!

I mean, They shoot horses, dont they!