What a fantastic picture. Perfect for this week's theme.Happy PH!
I like this a lot! I have a thing for railroad shots..love them! I also love your really big new buttons for your photo websites! Awsome!
From The Blues Project, Two Trains RunningMy mother told my fatherWell before I was bornYou got a boy child comingSure is gonna beHe's gonna beThe boy will be a rolling stone
Nice shot! You know I love the low angle stuff ;-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a fantastic picture. Perfect for this week's theme.
Happy PH!
I like this a lot! I have a thing for railroad shots..love them! I also love your really big new buttons for your photo websites! Awsome!
From The Blues Project, Two Trains Running
My mother told my father
Well before I was born
You got a boy child coming
Sure is gonna be
He's gonna be
The boy will be a rolling stone
Nice shot! You know I love the low angle stuff ;-)
Post a Comment