That picture with the close up of the fire capt. happens to be the capt. I used to work for and a great guy he is, too! He wasn't aware of that picture of himself, either. (I worked for L.A. Co. FD for 10 yrs. before I decided to retire at 38 and stay home with my kids) and the fire is Brea? That is the fire that was 4, then 3, then 2 miles from my house, hence the picture of the smoke on my blog. It's sad, but it's reality here. Just like earthquakes. There's not getting away from it.
Amazing pictures, in a very sad kind of way. This one you have on here, at first glance I thought was something from Chernobyl the devastation was so utter! :o/
6 comments:
i would go read....
but i dont want to be sad .....=(
That picture with the close up of the fire capt. happens to be the capt. I used to work for and a great guy he is, too! He wasn't aware of that picture of himself, either. (I worked for L.A. Co. FD for 10 yrs. before I decided to retire at 38 and stay home with my kids) and the fire is Brea? That is the fire that was 4, then 3, then 2 miles from my house, hence the picture of the smoke on my blog. It's sad, but it's reality here. Just like earthquakes. There's not getting away from it.
Oh! And I love the new look, too!
These photos were just amazing! I can't even bring myself to imagine that kind of devastation...heartbreaking.
Amazing pictures, in a very sad kind of way. This one you have on here, at first glance I thought was something from Chernobyl the devastation was so utter! :o/
amazing, but sad photos....
wow....
Post a Comment