
1. Hey looky there... I was thinking of TT, and it's actually Thursday :)
2. Twenty degrees this morning and I still haven't started the wood stove. Yes, I procrastinate that job. I don't think I can much longer though.
3. I can't seem to keep a fire going this morning.. does wood get too cold to burn?
4. The turkey is still here, I guess he's a new pet. The cats and deer don't seem to mind him although Taylor thinks he's here to chase.
5. Marble's back home. She's a lot calmer then she was before and stands her ground. As if she wasn't a pill already :)
6. No snow on the ground yet, although the mountains are covered and some of the trees. I'm guessing it will be around Thanksgiving, as usual.
7. Sadly, I'll miss my Cowboys this Thanksgiving. I'm going to a friends for T-dinner and they don't have TV. (yikes..imagine that??)
8. I can't decide whether to Tivo it or not... I'm sure I can't wait the whole day without finding out the score.
9. My homemade chicken noodle soup came out awesome. I think I could live on it. I think next I'm going to try homemade tomato soup.
10. In case you are interested in some really good recipes, check out The Homesick Texan... good stuff.
11. My cards are selling pretty well, I've even had some requests for larger framed photos. I've actually been pretty impressed with my photos in 11x14. The most popular so far is the Trout/Marble photo from Christmas.
12. Two grizzlies were killed recently ~ Read Here, this makes me sad. Especially the idiot shooting out of season.
13. I haven't seen any bear recently, although they do leave evidence around my yard. ( Hey, Stace.. there's SOME poopkeh!). I guess they're about to hibernate for the Winter.
Wow made it to thirteen.
7 comments:
I have the Trout/Marble photo and love it. I put it in a barn wood frame and hung it in our bedroom. Thanks for a great photo. I'm going to take a picture of it and put it on my blog with a link to your blog so more folks can purchase and appreciate that as long as I have your permission.
Thanks :)
I also got one for me to frame and hang up.
Absolutely you can link me :)
LOL that would be some massive poopkeh! hehehe.
I was just about to say DVR the cowboys and that was your next bullet. Too funny.
I forgot it was Thursday. Again.
Stacie
Is the Trout/Marble one the one up above?
WV--beplop: the sound when the poopkeh hits the ground?
Os.. no that's Trout and Carmel.
The Marble/Trout photo was my Christmas card.
Ahhh...homemade chicken soup. Wish I had the crap in my kitchen put away so I could start making a few things like that. it's darn cold enough up here for soups to simmer all day!
Homemade tomato soup sounds really good. I hope it turns out!
I say tivo it. You can always watch it when there's nothing else on tv & you need a Cowboys fix.
M~
Post a Comment