That's cool..I wonder if Licorice would eat it. heh..what am I saying? He eats kitty crunchies from the litter box, of COURSE he'll eat it! I bet that's the perfect transition food for your canine guest that's used to people food..Stacie
Yeah I figured it was a good transition, of course I mix it with dry.I was pretty amazed at the dog foods these days.. Taylor only eats dry, so I had no idea how special the canned foods were now :)
speaking of your newest member of the house.....how is she?....& wow...on the sweet potatoes added in....i thought i was the only one who fed her pups that kind of food =)
Sorry, couldn't stop laughing after..."TURDucken"... that's IS what dogs love!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's cool..I wonder if Licorice would eat it.
heh..what am I saying? He eats kitty crunchies from the litter box, of COURSE he'll eat it!
I bet that's the perfect transition food for your canine guest that's used to people food..
Stacie
Yeah I figured it was a good transition, of course I mix it with dry.
I was pretty amazed at the dog foods these days.. Taylor only eats dry, so I had no idea how special the canned foods were now :)
speaking of your newest member of the house.....how is she?....& wow...on the sweet potatoes added in....i thought i was the only one who fed her pups that kind of food =)
Sorry, couldn't stop laughing after..."TURDucken"... that's IS what dogs love!
Post a Comment