well...someone sure took the thunder out of all my suggestions....lol
perhaps? Blanca?
she sure is a pretty girl tho.....seems so calm & reflective in her old soul......u know the natives believe she is a familiar...there for a reason....yet to be revealed....=)
17 comments:
1. Big-assed White Dog.
2. Snowflake (because it is silly cause she is more like a snow avalanche than a snowflake). In fact, call her Avalanche. I would anyway.
3. Whitey, but this is probaby reverse-racism.
4. Blackie, cause it would be cool to have a white dog named Blackie.
5. Ghost Dog, cause there is a movie by that name I think and she is white like a ghost.
6. Cujo, because you found her and she could go "Cujo" on your ass without any warning.
7. Coconut, because you could drink Pina Coladas with her during your two weeks of summer.
8. Mashmallow isn't funny but they taste good.
9. Powder as in bath powder not Cocaine, but you could call her Cocaine and that would be funny cause she is white like cocaine - get it?
10. Vanilla because vanilla is the finest of the flavors (Bare Naked Ladies).
11. Casper - the friendly ghost, get it?
12. Natika - which has something to do with white snow and Christmas.
13. Christmas cause like it will almost be Christmas.
well...someone sure took the thunder out of all my suggestions....lol
perhaps? Blanca?
she sure is a pretty girl tho.....seems so calm & reflective in her old soul......u know the natives believe she is a familiar...there for a reason....yet to be revealed....=)
I think she looks like the sacred Lakota White Buffalo Calf Woman. How about "Wakan" or "Wakan Tanka" or just "Tonka"
http://www.lakotawritings.com/The_White_Buffalo_Calf_Pipe.htm
Just make it simple. Like Bob. Once, I had a cat, fish and dog all at the same time and I named them all Bob. It was just easier that way. LOL.
you name her, you keep her. isn't that the rule?
Did you ever watch "Mad About You"
they named their daughter Mabel:
Mothers
Always
Bring
Extra
Love
That's what I think of.
She seems so calm and sweet. I suggest Lily.
Harriett.
Or Beady...sort of like B.D. For Big Dawg.
or Yardley...cuz she kinda took over your yard..
I can't think of anything good.
Stacie
SALTY! Cuz she's an old salt...
Bod - Big Ol' Dog.
LOL These are all great suggestions. I especially liked some that TRO came up with.
M~
Hmm...I know you'll come up with something that rocks, but I really want to know what you're naming the turkey.
Now THAT is a challenge..coming up with a name for a turkey.
Other than "dinner" that is.
~L.
Hmm...I know you'll come up with something that rocks, but I really want to know what you're naming the turkey.
Now THAT is a challenge..coming up with a name for a turkey.
Other than "dinner" that is.
~L.
"Unega Ghili", which is Cherokee for white dog. Pronunced it would be Ow-akah Ka-hay-ala
Then you can just white-man-it to Chili
and that would make the story more interesting!
I just found out a word in Cree (Indian)
KONA it means Snow.
the other name that has come to me... is Sadie
cuz she kinda looks sad.
I think you said it was a girl... oh great I can't remember....
How about "Cat"
or maybe someone can find the word for "Dog that eats Catfood" or something to that effect.
Ivory...Ivy
I have a goat named Double-Stuff. You can use it.
DMP
Post a Comment