Let's see... I was torn between the front row, left end or the one in the uniform. No, you're definately the one in the front row, left end. Nice. I have one of those photos I should post as well.
I was going to guess... back row, far right, second from the end. The one with all the holes close to the face, (I Have a few photos of me that way..) LOL
I should do this too... not that anyone knows what I look like... LOL
16 comments:
Nice legs. And what's with all the gingers in your class? Did they segregate you? How dare they?
Front row, yellow dress
Tro.. I guess I did go to school with a lot redheads. Never thought about it :)
Old Man... really??? Nope.. far left, long red hair. First seat.
Let's see... I was torn between the front row, left end or the one in the uniform. No, you're definately the one in the front row, left end. Nice. I have one of those photos I should post as well.
I knew instantly...
so cute! :)
Stacie
Hell. I thought it was back row, far right. But I can definitely see it now. Too darned cute!
I'm surprised.. I thought people would get right away. Maybe I should post a more recent pic up next to it?
I was going to guess... back row, far right, second from the end. The one with all the holes close to the face, (I Have a few photos of me that way..) LOL
I should do this too...
not that anyone knows what I look like... LOL
At least I had the right class!!! and I guessed a female!!!
Are you the one the teacher is holding?
See, I'm your biggest fan so igot it right :)
Oh, I know why we didn't get it! We haven't seen a recent picture of you with a big toothy grin in forever!
Old man... thank goodness you picked female :)
Tro.. yeah yeah :P
Os... and you still aren't ;)
OH MY HELL!~ u r so adorable.....lol now i gotta go find mine....
It's all in the eyes. Still beautiful.
I saw you right away. :)
M~
Post a Comment