
Believe it or not, this is the best shot I could get. She's scared of the camera. Figures. Not sure she can live here and be scared of the paparazzi.
And yes, she's a girl.
She won't eat for me but she did go outside with Taylor for a bit and then came back in to be in front of the fire.
I'm assuming she's slow because she's painful. I gave her pain relievers and I'm hoping that will make her feel better and she'll eat and drink.
We'll see.
6 comments:
I'll bet Taylor had a little chat with her about the crazy camera lady...
*crosses fingers* She's a beautiful girl.. I hope she feels better tomorrow and eats something!
What a sweet girl... I hope she's feeling better.
Os, you are just nuts, man.
M~
Poor girl looks so scared. Wishing her well here.
You're not sure she can stay? Oh please....We're not fooled.
~L.
lol laura........i agree tho....=0
she'll get used to it...if i happens often enough .....((which we all know does....))
she sure is pretty =) just wish her tail-talk spoke to happiness...=(
Post a Comment