So, I really hate when you have to call a company to change or cancel something and they constantly try to either talk you out of canceling, or try to add on to what you're ordering or changing.
For example.. Recently, two big radio satellite companies merged. We had both. Two cars came with one company, and the other was for the third auto and was a portable. We decided to cancel the portable.
While on the phone, explaining that we didn't need THREE systems, they still tried to give us a deal to keep it. THEN.. after we canceled it, they tried to get us to add more programming to what we already had.
Ugh.. just do what we asked. Annoying.
4 comments:
OMGosh that IS annoying! We just had the same thing happen with our house phone when DH tried to cancel they gave us a deal on our cable to keep it.. we're paying LESS now for the cable and half what we were paying for the phone..why were they charging that much in the first place if they can afford to give that kind of deal? Now my house phone is broke, I put DH in charge of cancelling again maybe we'll get cable for free? LOL
Drives me nuts.
How about hidden service charges.... ???? I just got off the phone and asked the bank for the 4.80 back for my girl... who only had a grand total of 35.00 in her bank to start with.
Hey... love this new look... very lovely... I love the negative strip on the left. How do people know how to do this sort of stuff??? I have a sneaking suspicion that Lady Jane had something to do with this.... something very strong indeed....
This is very exciting stuff here....
Off the subject, I really like your new blog design. Did you come up with it your self? So, how'd you get the cool, sparkly name links? Can I steal the code from you (once you give it to me)?
Thanks.
Actually Gemmack made this for me, she's over in the sidebar at the bottom right.
But I think if you do a little searching online, you can find that sparkly code :)
Post a Comment