Sigh. I did not watch ER but my friend Greekchickie just posted about the same episode. Your dog is gorgeous!!! Do you still have snow there? Eeesh. ~L.
Thank you for your kind, sweet words on my blog. I'll bookmark you so I can read yours... and I'm so deeply sorry on the loss of your husband's son. It really does put life in perspective & makes you realize my problems are not as serious as I make them out to be sometimes. Sighh.... it could be so much worse. Still, thank you.
2 comments:
Sigh. I did not watch ER but my friend Greekchickie just posted about the same episode. Your dog is gorgeous!!! Do you still have snow there? Eeesh.
~L.
Thank you for your kind, sweet words on my blog. I'll bookmark you so I can read yours... and I'm so deeply sorry on the loss of your husband's son. It really does put life in perspective & makes you realize my problems are not as serious as I make them out to be sometimes. Sighh.... it could be so much worse. Still, thank you.
~Marianna
Post a Comment