This is the awesome sunrise we woke up to this morning. This is the view off our deck, quite breathtaking, isn't it??
George is home and things are getting back to normal. We planted a tree today in David's memory.
It's still cold and we're still using the wood stove to heat the house, so we've been loading firewood most of the morning. It's very windy today, so I have alot of wood shavings in my eyes and my hair, lovely.
We checked the garden today, a few things are popping up! Strawberries and Asparagus and Onions are showing up slowly.
Our goofus Brock ran across the barely frozen pond this morning, we thought for sure he was going to fall right through!! I told George he would have been damn cold swimming in after him!
He's about 100 pounds, so I guess it's still pretty frozen!
We're still doing the chores, so I will be back later, I just wanted to share this sunrise!
1 comment:
Breathtaking!
Post a Comment