The deer are here for dinner. It's really funny. People will probably think I'm crazy after reading this, but this story is true:
Everynight about dusk, I get 8-14 deer in my yard. They have gotten so used to me putting out some corn, that they have come to expect it. They actually, I'm not kidding, find me where ever I am in the house and stare me down.
No, I'm not kidding. They know just where in the field to stand that they can see me at my computer. Or on my couch. I try to ignore them sometimes, but they won't go away!! Now, they don't only come at dinner, they are sometimes here at breakfast too. And a few wonder in and out during the day. I mainly feed at dinner, I can't afford to feed them three meals a day! Now I know there are probably people out there that will say that I shouldn't be doing this, because makes them easier for hunters to get too. Well, i've noticed they are only used to me. If my husband or neighbor go out there they all run.
Bear have been seen in the neighborhood, it's just a matter of time before they are here...I will post a picture when that happens.
And NO, I don't feed the bear, what do you think I am, NUTS?
No comments:
Post a Comment