
Yep, that's what 7 degrees looks like. Purty, eh?
So I fell to sleep for a few hours this afternoon, which is SO not like me. Now here I sit at 2:30am, not a bit tired. This is usually about when I'd be getting sleepy. Nope.
I'm almost done with my Christmas cards. I even actually got a few presents bought online. I think I need to make some kind of Christmasy chocolatey some kind of dessert. Of course that means driving to the city.. hmmmm. The 7 degrees makes you not want to really go anywhere, but I think it will get to at least 20 during the day.
Anyone want to send me a few groceries? I'll email you my list.
4 comments:
2:30??? Yikes...I'd be dragging right now!
And you WILL be posting pics of that chocolatey dessert, right? Right???
Purdy..........COLD!!!!!!
mmmm chocolate... although, after all this dental work I've had done, I never want to eat ANYTHING ever again!
M~
Gosh that's such a gorgeous view! I so love every single shot you have of that view from every season!
I'd shop for ya...but by the time everything got out your way it'd be frozen solid with those temps!
Stacie
Post a Comment