I'd almost punch the Pope to live in a house like yours out in the middle of 'wherethehellarewe'
Looks promising!
Was? Look at it this way...you're likely gonna need a ladder to put the star on top...while you're up there, you can finally dress up that deer head you've been wanting to dress...:)Stacie
That thar is a mighty fine tree ya got thar Mizz Leesa:-). I said it before and I'll have to say it again...Clark Grizwald!!!!! *snickers*But in a good way ;-)
LOL @ kaliblue!Wow, Leesa... that was one tall tree!M~
Hope you had stilts to decorate it! ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'd almost punch the Pope to live in a house like yours out in the middle of 'wherethehellarewe'
Looks promising!
Was?
Look at it this way...you're likely gonna need a ladder to put the star on top...while you're up there, you can finally dress up that deer head you've been wanting to dress...
:)
Stacie
That thar is a mighty fine tree ya got thar Mizz Leesa:-).
I said it before and I'll have to say it again...
Clark Grizwald!!!!! *snickers*
But in a good way ;-)
LOL @ kaliblue!
Wow, Leesa... that was one tall tree!
M~
Hope you had stilts to decorate it! ;)
Post a Comment