I can imagine since its day in and day out this way for u..... its could get a little old... but I must tell U,,,,, living here in AZ... I MISS that sooo!
absolutely Beautiful! ....thank u for sharing it =)
I just escaped this having moved from the Mid-West to Arizona. I have a good friend in Montana, though. Hope you have plenty of good food and warmth in the house!
8 comments:
Look at all that snow . . . . I need to borrow some, no white Christmas here in PA!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, stay warm.
Guess you're gonna have a White Christmas!
Merry Christmas Leesa :)
Wow! You really DID get dumped on! Dress warmly!
I can imagine since its day in and day out this way for u.....
its could get a little old...
but I must tell U,,,,,
living here in AZ...
I MISS that sooo!
absolutely Beautiful! ....thank u for sharing it =)
happy holidays
I just escaped this having moved from the Mid-West to Arizona. I have a good friend in Montana, though. Hope you have plenty of good food and warmth in the house!
Merry Christmas to you and all the furry ones!
~S :)
Hey, it looks like you got a little snow there. :P
M~
yup... just a little bit of snow.
Send it North will ya...
Mine all melted with the winds these past few days.
Post a Comment