Monday, December 17

Snow Therapy













I wish the photo did this justice. I'm not sure I can even describe it correctly accept to say what I always say.. It almost seems like you're in a snowglobe. There's complete silence, the snow seems to fall from nowhere since you can't really see sky, and the silence is amazing. It's pretty neat to just stand out in it and not move, almost therapeutic. It's my snow therapy :)

*definitely Click it-to Big it*

10 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Gee...at the risk of repeating my last comment...This is AMAZING! Those trees are absolutely Gorgeous! I can hear the silence! I can feel it! This is one of those photos I can go inside of...LOVE THIS!
Stacie

BetteJo said...

I love the snow globe effect! Beautiful!

Mackey said...

It is beautiful. I can "feel" the silence.
Would you mind if I used this as my wallpaper?

Leesa said...

Thanks :)

Sure, you can use it as wallpaper :)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

That is gorgeous! :)

Marianna said...

I feel like Stacie here ~ I can't find the adjectives to describe how beautiful it is!

M~

~grey said...

when a place is that quiet... I get scared. Hard to explain. But then each and every little tiny noise has my mind racing.

Your snowglobe world is perfect!

Anonymous said...

I'm actually missing snow!!!!!!!! ;)

Moosekahl said...

I need an escape like that. Can I just hike over when I'm in MT in February?

Anonymous said...

you are surrounded by beauty and capture it well. happy holidays.

david in maine