Stolen from Stacie.
What kind of soap is in your bathtub? Some kind of exfoliating soap, not sure what kind. I think it's from LUSH.
Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No.. and I'd like to know why Stacie doesn't believe in Watermelons.
What would you change about your living room? I wouldn't have a glass front door.
Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Don't have a dishwasher.
What is in your refrigerator? Umm.. diet coke, yogurt, a few different kinds of cheeses, chocolate milk, leftovers. And lots of condiments. The beer's on the porch.
White or wheat bread? White or Sourdough.
What is on top of your refrigerator? A cat.
What color or design is on your shower curtain? Cloth plaid.
How many plants are in your home? None.. I have evil plant-eating-cats.
Is your bed made right now? No
Comet or Soft Scrub? Neither.
Is your closet organized? Wow....NO. It never is.
Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Cans or bottles, I rarely use glasses for anything.
Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No..only in the summer.
Curtains or blinds? Blinds in the bedroom, nothing in the rest of the house.
How many pillows do you sleep with? Two
Do you sleep with any lights on at night? The light of the TV usually.
How often do you vacuum? No carpet here. I do have a rug, so maybe once a week if that.
Standard toothbrush or electric? Electric Sonicare.
What color is your toothbrush? White.
Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Yes.
What is in your oven right now? Cookie sheets.
Is there anything under your bed? Cats
Chore you hate doing the most? Cleaning the bathtub.
What retro items are in your home? What is retro?
Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Yes we have an office, but I carry my laptop everywhere.
How many mirrors are in your home? Just in the two bathrooms.
What color are your walls? They're all different. The living room has wood walls. My bedroom is a khaki. One bedroom is green. One is yellow and one is white. Oh and the den downstairs is khaki.
Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Yes.
What does your home smell like right now? Christmas Tree.
Favorite candle scent? Any food, baking type smell.
What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Zesty spicy.
What color is your favorite Bible? It's brown leather I think.
Ever been on your roof? Nope. I've been close to grab Trout off of it, but I stayed on the ladder.
Do you have a stereo? Yes
How many TVs do you have? 3
How many house phones? 3
Do you have a housekeeper? Yeah right.
What style do you decorate in? Log cabin-y I guess.
Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Usually solid, but my couch happens to be a print. Goes with the theme I guess.
Is there a smoke detector in your house? Yes, many. I live in the National Forest.
In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you'd grab if you could make only one trip? Well, animals first, but then my cameras and laptop. Musical instruments and then shoes of course.
7 comments:
Cats before shoes??? Good thing the beer's already on the porch!
I'll have to steal this one myself!
Cats before Camera??? I'd think the cats could run out on their own! What musical instruments do you own? Do you play?
very fun questions!
I just might have to do this one too...
hehehe... word Verification
offucats
LOL I like Deb's word verification.
mmmm what kind of cookies do you have in the oven?? :)
You have no dishwasher?! AACK! NECESSITY! Even as a single gal, I love my dishwasher.
I wanna know why Stacie doesn't believe in watermelons either. :P
M~
*ptooy* Watermelons...BLECH!
They're so pretty..they smell so good and every year I'm fooled into trying them thinking they'll taste good and every year I about gag on them. ICK!
They are my Lucy/footbal..just call me Charlie Brown. I've decided that I not longer believe in them. That way I won't be fooled again next year!
LOL! Cats on the fridge AND under the bed! ;)
Post a Comment