Thursday, December 6

Tree--Unfocused

..or Bokeh, as they say.

9 comments:

Nature Girl said...

These colors make me happy!
Stacie

LarryLilly said...

First, great pics, I love the one a few days ago of the house/cabin with the snow, next years christmas card perhaps?

OK, now the boring and mundane part of this post.
You obviously burn pine logs. Do you have to get the chimney cleaned out so as to not get chimney fires?

I have never had a fireplace where I used pine logs. I lived in Colorado in an apartment without a fireplace, and the people said you toss in an aspen loge every so often. But what do you do?

Unknown said...

omg that's awesome

Zookeeper said...

Very nice abstract!

Marianna said...

Ok, I gotta ask, because I'm ignorant here. Do you have to set your camera any different setting, or am I overlooking the obvious here?

M~

Leesa said...

Larry--
we do use pine, and we've never cleaned out our chimney. I have heard the Aspen info though.

Marianna--
no special settings, you just take your camera off of autofocus and then snap. You can 'unfocus' more yourself for different effects, you just don't want it IN focus :)

~grey said...

I just love how you do this...

I have been trying and trying.. but can't figure it out.

How do you take it off of autofocus? I gotta read more...

Michael said...

You are so talented.
Beautiful

Take Care
Michael

Anonymous said...

Christmas is always a fun time to play with Bokeh!