OK cat people, its time for a lesson on making cats behave themselves. Buy those newer style of plastic traps, the older fashion snap ones, but made of plastic. get some elmers glue, drizzle said glue over the trap like a french pastry chef drizzling a pastry with lines of chocolate sauce. then cover in glitter. When dry, set the trap open, place on lower limbs of trees. After a SNAP or two, said feline will look at other places to get its fun.
Oh yeah trouble looming. Hey remember those rooms you tried to get out of last year? Games I mean, anyway I found a good one for you, just click the link on my blog and give it a go.
11 comments:
Oh yeah, I see Casualty #2 in your future.
M~
I can see the wheels spinning.
WEEEEE--got cha!
Damn right!!! It's their job! ;)
That one just LOOKS like trouble! funny.
stacie
Oh you betcha!!!
"Oooo....pretty!"
You KNOW that's what he's saying!
You can just see that it's fixing to happen.....
My bet is that the tree wins...
LOL
He is just admiring the pretty colours!
excellent photo!
OK cat people, its time for a lesson on making cats behave themselves. Buy those newer style of plastic traps, the older fashion snap ones, but made of plastic. get some elmers glue, drizzle said glue over the trap like a french pastry chef drizzling a pastry with lines of chocolate sauce. then cover in glitter. When dry, set the trap open, place on lower limbs of trees. After a SNAP or two, said feline will look at other places to get its fun.
Oh yeah trouble looming. Hey remember those rooms you tried to get out of last year? Games I mean, anyway I found a good one for you, just click the link on my blog and give it a go.
Post a Comment